March 09, 2007

Camel Service

My father was right, to easiest to travel in this country is the camel.

So Thursday morning, I rode the 9am camel service to Beer Sheva. I had a chance to walk around in the "Bedouin Market", which I liked a lot, it's not yet modern way, people have a coffee, a tea or a chicha, play a kid of backgammon, etc. Quite segregated but not completely. Then I took the 12:40pm camel service to Mitspeh Ramon, had a nice walk along the cliff overlooking the cliff and a beautiful sunset. Today, I took the lone 9:10am camel service to Eilat, and here I was all afternoon at the beach!

Sun is setting so I have to postpone the other stories until tomorrow night or Sunday!

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like cigarette advertisement :-) Anyway further have a nice trip!
Bernd